Measuring Point Change-over Switch Type MUM16
Measuring point change-over switch, for 16 Measuring points
Measuring point change-over switches allow the connection of up to 16 measuring points to 1 measuring device, e.g. an analog input of a PLC.
The inputs can be selected with a BCD-Code. Manual selection can be made with a code-switch.
In automatic mode, the inputs are polled (tact-time adjustabe) and thus be displayed in succession. When using a measuring point change-over switch, only 1 measuring input is needed to collect multiple values.
Especially with slowly changing signals like temperatures, measuring every other second is enough. Expensive inputs for Pt100 or 0-10 V/0-20 mA at PLCs can be saved.
With the MUM16, alternatively 16 measuring points with common ground or 8 measuring points with separated ground can be switched.
- PLC-compatibel. Channelselection over 4 bit parallel (24 V), e.g. PLC or by a code-switch
- Optional switching + or -
- Enable-input for using multiple MUM in parallel
- Monitoring of up to 16 signals for one limit with only 1 limit switch
- 16 channels (0/4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10V, Pt 100) with common ground
- 8 double-channels (= Pt 100/ 3-wire and thermocouples)
- Simple configuration with 3 DIP-switches
- Supply AC/DC 24-240 V
- LED-display for selected channel
- Tact-time in automatic mode adjustable 0,5 ... 10 s
- plug-in terminals
- Housing for mounting in switchgear cabinets or fuse boxes, 140 mm wide, mounting height 55 mm
Rated supply-Voltage Us
AC/DC 24 - 240 V
0/ 50/ 60 Hz
< 6,5 VA, 4 W
Number of input channels
16 channels with common ground or 8 x 2 channels potentially separated
1 LED / channel
max. AC/ DC 24 V
max. 100 mA
max. 2,4 W or 2,4 VA (ohmic Load)
16 x 1 co
expected contact life mech.
approx. 108 operations
expected contact life elec.
5 x 107 operations at 12 V/ 10 mA
3 x 106 operations at 24 V/ 0,1 A
enable channel select 4 bit BCD potentially separated from analog part
for all control inputs 0/24 V (PLC-compatible) aktive high or low selectable with DIP-switches
adjustable (potentiometer) 0,5…10 s
break between 2 channels app. 1-2 ms
at single channel
In 0 - 15 to Out 1
at double channel
In 0 - 7 to Out 1
In 8 - 15 to Out 2
EN 50 178
Rated insulation voltage Ui
AC 250 V/ DC 300 V
EN 61 000-6-2, EN 61 000-6-3, EN 61 558
Normal conditions of use
rated ambient temperature
EN 60 068-1
Dimensions (h x w x d) mm
Design V8: 90 x 140 x 58
IP 20, EN 60 529
IP 20, EN 60 529
app. 350 g
on 35 mm DIN-rail according to EN 60 715
screw-mount M 4 with additional bar (not included)