PTC-Resistor Relay MSF220V/ MSF220VU
PTC-Resistor-Relay, 3 PTC-circuits, for Dry-Transformers, intelligent fan control
The MSF 220 V is particularly suitable for the temperature monitoring at dry transformers. 3 PTC-circuits with different nominal response temperatures (NRT) can be connected to this unit, one for controlling a fan (forced cooling) and two for alarms. Each PTC-circuit is monitored for break and short circuit. This reduces the probability of false alarms.
- 3 PTC-circuits
- MSF 220 VU for universal supply voltage AC/DC 24-240 V
- intelligent control of fan (relay K0, 1 normally-open contact)
- ALARM 1 in closed-circuit current mode (relay K1, 1 change-over contact) for pre alarm. Signals also error in any sensor and interruption of supply voltage.
- ALARM 2 in operation current mode (relay K2, 1 changeover contact). No signal when switching on and off the supply voltage.
- all output relays potentially separated from each other.
- monitoring of sensor lines
- TEST-button (stop possible before ALARM 2)
- Simple testing with disconnectable monitoring of break and short circuit (for 10 minutes).
- LEDs for ON, sensor error, Fan, ALARM 1 and ALARM 2
- UL recognized component
- plug-in terminals
- housing for mounting on DIN-rail or wall-mount
- mounting height 55 mm
- Accessory: Installation Frame ER4 for panel mount
AC 220 - 240 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz ≤ 3 VA
AC/DC 24 V, ± 15 %, < 3 VA
3 x 1...6 PTC according to DIN VDE V 0898-1-401 (formerly DIN 44081/82)
2 x 1 change-over-contact (co), 1 normally-open contact (no)
Type 2 (see general technical information)
see general technical information
Rated ambient temperature
Housing / Installation Frame
Design V4 / Front mounting kit ER4, 4 TE
Dimensions h x w x d
Design V4: 90 x 70 x 58 [mm]
on 35 mm DIN rail according to EN 60 715 or screws M4
approx. 320 g
FAQ / Product videos